Alo qeema waly naan. Keema Walay Naan is a very Street style or Dhabba style Naan bread. It is actually a filling meal and goes well simply with some Mint Raita and Salad. I make these Naans quite often as it saves me making the Keema and the Chapatis separately.
This is my Keemay Waly Naan Recipe for everyone who likes to eat Naan. Delicious stuffed naan with a delicious spicy mince. These naans turn out really soft, juicy and delicious and they are made on the oven. You can cook Alo qeema waly naan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alo qeema waly naan
- You need of Naan recipe upload hoi wi hai.. chk my recipes.
- You need of For filling.
- You need 1 kg of bareek Qeema.
- Prepare 1 of gaddi hara dhaniya.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of sabut dhaniya.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of kutti mirchen.
- You need 3 tbsp of zeera.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s of Raita.
- Prepare 2-3 of hari mirchen.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lassan.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s 1 kg of Yogurt.
Must try this Keemay Waly Naan Recipe, hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Serve with plain yoghurt or coriander. Homemade Qeema Naan Recipe for you today. Qeema Daal Bharay Samosay, Alu ki Chaat, Fruit Chat and Cheko ka Skakum Drink – Well, a single episode but learn to prepare four different but Yum Yum Yummy all-time favorite snacks & a drink called "Shek.
Alo qeema waly naan step by step
- Pehly naaan ka atta gond lein or rest ke liye chor dein…
- Ab qeema achi trh se bhoon lein or qeema alo filling ready krlen sb ingredients mix krky.
- Filling achy se ready hojye sb mix krky pakka lein….
- Then perhy bana lein.
- Then naan me filling bhar lein or bel lein achi trh na ziyda mota ho na bohat patla….
- Then tawa garam karen or naan dal dein thra sa bd me butter ya asli ghee laga lein… jo b pasnd ho….
- Ab raity ke sath serve karein.
- Garma garam qeema alo naan ready…enjoy ❤❤.
Here's a recipe for an authentic, homestyle, just-like-your-grandma's (if your grandma happens to be Pakistani) Aloo Keema. This is a traditional, one-pot recipe that's simple, easy-to make, and gives the most flavorful results! Aloo Keema is a popular Pakistani & North Indian dish consisting of curried, minced meat (keema) and potatoes (aloo). After baking,brush the top with butter and cut into four pieces and serve. Ajza: Regular naan, aloo naan, qeema naan…they're all a hit in our household.