Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja. Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. Great recipe for Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja. Love this roast, so tender and good!
Although, in my pic I just spooned a little bit of gravy from the pot over mine, but. Pot Roast in Slow Cooker Beef roast and the Ninja Cooking System are a match made in heaven. I have to admit that I was running a bit short on time so I decided to sear the roast using a regular pan despite the searing ability of the cooking system. You can cook Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef chuck roast (3-4 pound) if you use smaller one, just use half the ingredients in recipe.
- Prepare 1 packages of McCormick Au Jus Gravy envelope pack.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix dressing envelope pack.
- Prepare 1 jar of (MT. Olive Pepperoncini Peppers.regular not hot *Use only about 5 peppers, and ALSO reserve some of the juice from jar..
- You need 1 of Yellow onion- sliced in strips.
- Prepare 1 stick of UNSALTED BUTTER-you can use less, but use Atleast half a stick. It's better using a whole stick though..
- It’s 1/2 envelope of Beefy Onion soup mix. You can also use just the regular French onion soup mix one, if you can't find the beefy onion soup one. 1 or 2 envelope packs come in a box, just use 1/2 of one envelope from the box..
- Prepare of As needed-Meat tenderizer, garlic powder, onion powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water-the water is better to me, since this roast gives off its own broth. And it makes a lot of gravy, and broth with the water, broth from roast cooking, and then the packets that go in it too. So use water, and not any type of can broth..
- You need 1/2 cup of pepperoncini juice from jar-this really gives it the best flavor to the gravy. These peppers and juice are not hot, make sure you get regular..
Place roast in slow cooker with potatoes, carrots and onion broken apart around it. In a bowl whisk together your broth and onion soup mix. Pour this on top of the roast, add beer now too. Sprinkle in pepper and garlic powder.
Best Beef Roast Slow Cooker/Crockpot/Ninja step by step
- Season both sides of roast with meat tenderizer, garlic powder and onion powder and sear it on stovetop until it's got that brown color on both sides. And then put it into your slow cooker/crockpot. I have a ninja so I can just that on my stovetop function, in the same pot I'm gonna cook it in..
- Add the water and pepper juice to pot. Also, the sliced onions..
- Now…sprinkle all on the roast, and around it – the 1 pack of McCormick Au Jus Gravy packet first, the 1 pack of Hidden Valley ranch packet, and then the beefy onion soup mix packet on roast. Then lay the whole stick of butter on top of the roast. Then scatter the peppers on top of the roast, all around the butter..
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours. Serve over rice. (you can click on this picture and it will show you the whole and bigger pic). ALSO, my mexican cream cheese corn recipe is on here too..
The best, tender, melt in your mouth, easy, perfect slow cooker roast beef recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. It can be thinly sliced for sandwiches. Loaded with garlic, Italian herbs and black pepper. Slow Cooker Roast Beef The best, tender, easy slow cooker roast beef recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Stir in beef broth mixture; season with salt and pepper, to taste.