Three -ingredients Flat Bread Recipe. Cut the piece of flat dough widthways into three, and lay two pieces on one sheet of baking paper and one on another. Repeat with the remaining dough, so you end up with six pieces of flatbread. As no rolling is required, this is very easy to make at home.
The Roti is Nepali flat bread made from the wheat flour, traditionally known as atta. The word roti is derived from the Sanskrit word rotikᾱ meaning 'bread'. It is one of the most popular Nepali foods usually served for lunch or dinner. You can have Three -ingredients Flat Bread Recipe using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three -ingredients Flat Bread Recipe
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour +1/4 tsp baking powder.
- You need As needed of Maziwa mala(buttermilk), plain yorghut, or water..
- Prepare Pinch of salt and 2 tbsp of oil/melted butter.
- You need of Extra oil for frying.
It goes along with anything and everything, from meat to vegetables to lentils or even milk, honey, jam or ghee (clarified butter). Okay, quarantined people, let's talk flatbread. Often it doesn't need any rising at all. It's super simple and fast, sustenance bread, and people have been making some version of it since they figured out cooking over a fire.
Three -ingredients Flat Bread Recipe step by step
- In a clean bowl,mix your flour,baking powder,salt,and oil. Mix everything well before adding your buttermilk or water in bits till the dough comes together.
- Knead your dough for a few minutes and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Pinch out some dough to form balls…whatever size makes you happy.
- Roll out the balls into a circular shape. It does not have to be perfect at all.
- Heat up your pan, place your flat bread..add a little oil at the bottom and ensure it is well cooked before flipping over..just like chapati.
- Do so with the remaining dough balls.
Every culture has its own, from tortillas to chapati, pita to crepes. Plain or adorned, stuffed or topped, flatbread is. This no-knead recipe is a winner. Have you ever heard of naan? It's a leavened flatbread that's popular in Indian cuisine..