S'mores Brownies. With just three extra ingredients: marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers, you can transform a box of Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix into a s'mores-inspired dessert with a twist. Just top brownie batter with mini marshmallows and graham crackers before baking under the broiler until everything is golden brown and toasty. Sprinkle with Hershey's™ milk chocolate squares.
I put the S'mores topping on the last ten minutes of cooking and it came out perfect. This recipe is a definite keeper! The brownie stays so gooey and fudgey. You can cook S'mores Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S'mores Brownies
- You need 3 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of boxed brownie mix and all ingredients called for in recipe.
- You need 1/2 packages of marshmallows.
- It’s 1/2 packages of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of Graham crackers broken into chunks.
You won't be able to stop.. Our family simply adores my daughter's fudgy s'mores brownies. The cinnamon graham cracker crust and the dark chocolate brownies bring our passion for s'mores to a whole new level! —Jennifer Gilbert, Brighton, Michigan We love a good play on a s'more – Giada's frozen s'mores have been a long time favorite of ours, and now we have a new worthy contender: s'mores brownies! These brownies are everything we love about s'mores, but taken to the next level: gooey, messy, fudgy, and absolutely delicious.
S'mores Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13×9 baking dish.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and melted butter mixing bowl. Press crust evenly into greased pan, in bottom and up sides. Bake in preheated oven 10-15 minutes..
- While crust is baking, make boxed brownies as directed on box. Remove crust from oven and spread brownie mixture in crust. Bake as directed on box..
- Cut marshmallows in half, and break up remaining graham crackers. When brownies are finished baking, remove from oven and turn oven to broil. Place marshmallows on top of brownies, sprinkle with chocolate chips and graham cracker chunks. Broil for 2- 3 minutes until marshmallows are browned..
- Cool completely on wire rack before serving..
If you're looking for the ultimate indulgent brownie, this is it. Cool on a rack, gently removing the brownies from the pan using the aluminum flaps. Carefully separate any marshmallow from the foil and fold away. During the summer, one of my favorite things to make as a kid was s'mores. While I like a good bonfire, I LOVE the fact that I can have this quick and easy Homemade S'mores Brownies dessert any time of the year.