Keto “Wheat Bread”. A lot of people say they couldn't commit to keto because they would miss bread to much, well today's recipe should fix that, because this Keto read recipe taste just like whole wheat bread and can be used for many different things. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements.
If you're lucky enough to be able to get your hands on some, you can make this keto bread with vital wheat gluten! Buy Keto Bread here: Amazon; Barnes & Noble "Wheat" Keto Bread Recipe with Yeast. This "Wheat" bread is the counterpart to our "White" Bread. You can cook Keto “Wheat Bread” using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto “Wheat Bread”
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbs of warm water.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of psyllium h us k powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds/ chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple cedar vinegar.
- You need 10 drops of liquid stevia.
- You need 6 tbsp of unsalted butter/ melted/ cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
And you'll be just as surprised at how much our "Wheat" Bread actually looks like bread! This loaf bakes up nice and fluffy with great flavor. What does this Keto Bread taste like? The smell and look of this bread is similar to that of a whole wheat loaf.
Keto “Wheat Bread” step by step
- Let’s put all the ingredients aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the inside of a 9” x 5 “ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, vinegar, liquid stevia, butter and yeast mixture..
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and then stir in 1/2 cup of boiling water.transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly..
- Bake until loaf is golden brown on the top and the bottom about 75 minutes. If the loaf is to dark in the top before it is baked, cover the top with aluminum foil during the last 15 min ya of baking.
- Turn off the oven, leave the foil on top if you used, and let the loaf cook for 30 minutes in the oven. Remove and let it cook to room temp. Before munching !.
The ingredients consist of water, whey protein, yeast, modified wheat starch, wheat gluten, wheat bran, oat fiber, vegetable fiber, soybean oil, vinegar, salt and preservatives. ThinSlim Zero Net Carb Bread Eating bread (and other delicious baked goods) is entirely possible while following a ketogenic diet. You just need to replace the standard wheat flour with keto-friendly alternatives. You should, therefore, limit wheat-bread consumption on a low-carb diet. An essential guideline on the ketogenic diet is to keep carb intake low, which is necessary for ketosis.