Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free. Great recipe for Vickys Homemade 'Box' Cake Mix, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. This is a handy mix to keep in your cupboard. Great recipe for Vickys Sunshine Cake, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free.
They're very similar and extremely delicious! Great recipe for Vickys Alternative Milk Instructions for Jello Instant Pudding, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, VEGAN. Another recipe that may seem obvious to some but I may help some others at the same time. You can have Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free
- Prepare 4 of gluten-free sausages of choice – vegan, pork, beef, chicken…..
- It’s 6 of large white potatos.
- You need 400 grams of can of baked beans (check brand for no added milk ingredients) or see my recipe for making your own within my Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce recipe.
- It’s of safe milk as required, I use rice milk or light coconut milk.
- Prepare of dairy-free spread / butter as required, I use Vitalite Sunflower Spread.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
I love finding 'accidental' vegan foods! And for those of you who keep stating that. Use the pie crust of your choice. I don't f*** with pie crust, so in the pictured pie I used a store bought gluten-free crust made by Wholly Wholesome (it was okay).
Vickys Kids Cowboy Pie, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy & Nut-Free step by step
- Boil the peeled and quartered potatos until soft, meanwhile bake the sausages in the oven at gas mark 5 / 190C / 375F, turning after 12 minutes..
- The potatos should be done after 20 mins. Drain and add enough butter and milk to make a creamy mash. Season gently.
- Check the sausages after 25 mins total, they should be done..
- Heat the beans in a pan, then layer in the bottom of a casserole dish. Cut the sausages into chunks and layer over the beans then spread the mash on top. Older kids may prefer the sausages poked upright through the top of the mash rather than cut up..
- If you wish you can put it under the grill to crisp the potato, or sprinkle cheese on top. My kids like theirs in individual dishes so they have their own 'pies'.
To make the pie completely gluten-free, just use oat flour, gluten-free AP flour, or some other mild wheat-less flour in the filling. But whatever you do, don't use chickpea flour. See more ideas about allergy friendly recipes, recipes, dairy free. And with Halloween just right around the corner, you'll want to make them all. You will find this Halloween Dessert Roundup has something for everyone.