Palak Paneer Recipe. I realize how difficult it is to rate this recipe when I made changes to it. My husband who is a restaurant palak paneer lover said it was good and did go back for seconds. Place the colander in the sink.
This delicious creamy dish is made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (firm cottage cheese), onions, tomatoes, herbs and spices. Palak paneer recipe – Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. You can have Palak Paneer Recipe using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Recipe
- It’s of Ingredients to Cook Palak Paneer Recipe.
- It’s of Palak – 1 bunch of 1/2 kg boiled and blend.
- You need 200 grams of Paneer -.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil -.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Zeera -.
- You need 1 tsp of Besan -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Amchur -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Haldi -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste -.
- It’s of Green chili – 1 finely chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dahi -.
Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, garlic naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain basmati rice. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed with flavor and gentle heat from garlic and chilies. Palak paneer is a popular dish from North India (Punjab).
Palak Paneer Recipe step by step
- Method to prepare Palak Paneer Recipe: * First clean your palak, boil it and blend. *Video Link to the recipe https://youtu.be/C4adapfAsu0.
- Now in a kadai, add oil, now add zeera, ginger paste, haldi, green chili, red chili powder, amchur, besan and salt..
- Saute for 2 min and then add 1 tbsp curd..
- Mix well and saute for 2 mins. More..
- Now add palak and saute well..
- Now add paneer cubes, mix well and keep on low flame for 5 mins..
Here soft paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubes are simmered into smooth, creamy, medium spicy, vibrant green spinach gravy. This tastes exactly restaurant style Palak paneer. How to make Palak Paneer.-Just the sight of white cubes of paneer peeping through the emerald green spinach puree will make your mouth water. Blanched and pureed spinach is cooked with select spices and the paneer is tossed in at the end. This is one of the most popular paneer recipes in India is really nutritious plus quick and simple to prepare This particular recipe is very simple and I would call it home style palak paneer recipe.