Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta. Great recipe for Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta. An excellent appetizer or main dish! Fresh crispy French Bread smothered in aromatic garlic, creamy cheeses, sweet garden herbs and onions and juicy Roma tomatoes!
Definitely serve this dish with a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon! -Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta-Baby Scallop Tapas-Strawberry Tapas-Dessert Bruschetta-Bruschetta-Basque pincho: Mushroom and ham-Sinangag Special (Special. Fresh crispy French Bread smothered in aromatic garlic, creamy cheeses, sweet garden herbs and onions and juicy Roma tomatoes! Definitely serve this dish with a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon! You can have Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta using 29 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta
- You need of Bruschetta Recipe Ingredients.
- You need 1 loaf of Plain Fresh French Bread (2 lb loaf).
- You need 7 of Roma Tomatoes [large chop].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes [fine chop].
- It’s 1 large of Extra Large Elephant Garlic Bulb [for roasting].
- You need 3 tbsp of Finely Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 stick of Salted Butter.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 3 cup of Fresh Baby Spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 10 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 10 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sliced Purple Onions (lengthwise).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coarsely Chopped Fresh Sweet Basil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Fresh Basil (topper).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Fresh Parsley (topper).
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Feta Cheese (topper).
- You need 1/3 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt (topper).
- You need 1 small of Sheet Tinfoil [for roasting garlic].
- You need of Options.
- It’s 1 can of Artichoke Hearts [in water].
Fresh crispy French Bread smothered in aromatic garlic, creamy cheeses, sweet garden herbs and onions and juicy Roma tomatoes! Definitely serve this dish with a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon! Recipe: Good Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta. Easiest Way to Make Yummy Homemade Ice Cream with Hello Kitty 😉 Ice Cream Maker.
Mike's, "Wild About Garlic," Bruschetta instructions
- Slice French Bread lengthwise..
- Melt your 2 sticks of Salted Butter. Add in your 6 tbs Parmesan Cheese, 3 tbs finely minced Garlic, 1 tbs fresh Chives, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, 2 tbs fresh chopped Parsley, 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes and 10 twists Black Pepper. Mix and smear on your French Bread. Make certain to cover all of your bread. No bare spots. Bake bread at 350° until slightly crispy. Usually about 15 minutes..
- Roast your extra large garlic bulb alongside your bread. Cut off the tops of the garlic bulbs leaving husks on and place in tinfoil. Drizzle with 2 tbs Olive Oil. Seal the garlic bulbs in tin foil completely. Bake them at 350° for 40 minutes. Once done, allow time to cool and squeeze out garlic meat, smash it into a paste and prepare to generously smear this down the center of both sides of your fresh, just baked French Bread. Sprinkle top with 1/2 of your 1/3 tsp rock Sea Salt. Set bread to the side and cover..
- Tomato Basil Salsa Recipe 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil 4 tablespoons minced Garlic 4 cups chopped Roma Tomatoes 3 cups Baby Spinach Leaves 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes 1/2 cup fresh chopped Chives 1 tablespoon chopped Cilantro 4 tablespoons fresh Sweet Basil Cracked Black Pepper (10 twists) 1/3 cup Sliced Black Olives and 1/3 cup Purple Onions. In a saute pan over high heat combine olive oil and garlic (be careful not to burn garlic) and cook until just slightly browned. (2-3 minutes) Then add the restof your vegetables and cook 2-3 minutes longer..
- Make sure Salsa is heated thoroughly and pile the Tomato Basil Salsa on the baked French Bread and liberally sprinkle your 3/4 cup shreaded Parmesan Cheese, 1/3 tsp Sea Salt, Basil and Parsley and 1 cup of Feta Cheese on the top last. Serve hot with a good bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a chilled wedge salad if you'd like..
- Other Bruschetta idea toppers at its finale are fresh Mozzarella Cheese, additional Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinager, fresh Oregano or Lemon Juice but not all of them together. You can also drizzle your garlic infused olive oil from your roasted garlic over the top at serving. It's all up to you! Get creative!.
Be the first to comment Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Tasty Recipes Recipe for Tasty Cold angel hair pasta Strawberry Ice Cream. Strawberry ice cream is a flavor of ice cream made with strawberry or strawberry flavoring. It is made by blending in fresh strawberries or strawberry flavoring with the eggs, cream, vanilla and sugar used to make ice cream. Recipe: Appetizing Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots; How to Cook Good Corn Custard -Torta de Elote/ Milho; Recipe: Tasty Mexican Street Corn Salad; Recipe: Delicious ¤Tex Mex Chimichurri¤ How to Prepare Good Strawberry Ice Cream; Easiest Way to Make Perfect Strawberry ice cream Hope you all will love it….