Chocolate Dump Cake Recipe (4 ingredients). Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Anytime we need a quick dessert that is amazing, we make this easy recipe that starts with a chocolate cake mix. Serve with any toppings – ice cream, caramel syrup, whipped cream on top.
And yes, I do believe dump cakes are a southern. Chocolate Dump Cake, how to make a dump cake with a chocolate cake mix and pudding mix, and no mixing bowls. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. You can have Chocolate Dump Cake Recipe (4 ingredients) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Dump Cake Recipe (4 ingredients)
- Prepare of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare box of instant chocolate pudding small.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of chocolate chips (Optional).
Dump cakes are so easy, and delicious. This chocolate dump cakes gives you three times the chocolatey goodness with chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips! Switch up the filling ingredients depending on what you have on hand or what your favorite flavor is. A scoop of ice cream on top takes it to another level!
Chocolate Dump Cake Recipe (4 ingredients) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray. Pour the milk in the pan. Pour in the cake mix and the pudding mix into the pan. Use a fork to stir it together.. Top with the chocolate chips (optional) and bake for 30 minute or until the edges pull away from the pan. Cool before cutting and serving. Serve with any toppings – ice cream, caramel syrup, whipped cream on top..
- Notes- Try German chocolate dump cake for a delicious twist on the classic recipe. Caramel chocolate dump cake is so tasty. adding caramel to the cake. Try using white chocolate chips. This is great mixed in with the milk chocolate chips or you can substitute them. Add nuts to the cake mixture before it bakes. Yum! Peanut Butter chips are also so delicious in the cake. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, this is a great combination..
- Change out for gluten free cake mix, and dairy free milk..
- Try out different cakes mixes with different puddings..
- Yellow cake mix – vanilla pudding, banana pudding, strawberry cake mix- strawberry pudding so on and so on. Can’t wait to see what other people come up with..
Years ago, we started a Sunday night dessert tradition. The premise of a dump cake is pretty simple: gather ingredients, dump them in a pan or slow cooker, then bake! Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, then let cool to room temperature. Then pour the melted butter on top. One bite of this Super Easy Chocolate Dump Cake, and all your troubles will disappear.