Phari patrodu…yummy and crispy. Phari patrodu…yummy and crispy Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, phari patrodu…yummy and crispy. It is one of my favorites.
You can cook Phari patrodu…yummy and crispy using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Phari patrodu…yummy and crispy
- You need of The recipe.
- Prepare of Arbi leaves (For one person, and for one time you can use three leaves and use more for more people).
- It’s 1 cup of Gram flour (besan).
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies.
- It’s of Salt for taste.
- It’s ½ tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Ajwain.
- You need of Mustard oil.
- You need of Other than those ingredients, you can also use spices according to your taste. People also like to put onion and garlic in their recipe.
- Prepare of You need to start with making a liquidy paste with besan, mixing all the spices mentioned above in besan (except the oil) with water and make a paste of not-so-liquidy consistency.
Phari patrodu…yummy and crispy instructions
- You need to start with making a liquidy paste with besan, mixing all the spices mentioned above in besan (except the oil) with water and make a paste of not-so-liquidy consistency..
- Now wash the Arbi leaves. You need to spread one leaf on a broad utensil, or you can put it on a clean kitchen shelf. Keep the greener side down and cut the stalks. Now using a spatula or your fingertips to spread the mixture on the leaf. Put another leaf over it and repeat the process for all the other leaves..
- Taking out of the steamer, put the leaf roll to rest for some time and cut it in thin pieces so you can fry them. When you have cut them into pieces, you need to take some mustard oil in an open pan, or you can use a Tawa for that. Fry the pieces, until these become brown and crispy from both the sides and your dish is ready for eating. You can eat the tasty patrodu with tea, tomato ketchup and even curd or raita. Though it will take a little effort, you know it is worth it..