Doughnuts. Find top-rated recipes for cake doughnuts, yeast-raised donuts, crullers, and fritters. Check out our best glazed, jelly and powdered donuts! Find doughnuts recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network.
Yeast doughnuts and cake doughnuts contain most of the same ingredients, however, their structural differences arise from the type of flour and leavening agent used. The recipe was originally created by my neighbor's mother-in-law. The doughnuts are great for breakfast or as a snack anytime. —Marilyn Kleinfall, Elk Grove Village, Illinois Slide doughnuts into the hot oil using a wide spatula. You can have Doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doughnuts
- Prepare of RECIPE Doughnuts.
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS (this recipe gives me 45 large donuts).
- It’s of EXE all purpose four 1 cup.
- You need 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueband.
- It’s 5 gms of Salt.
- You need 10 gm of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 of Eggs.
- You need 5 ml of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of method.
- You need containers of · Measure ingredients accurately and put in appropriate.
Turn doughnuts over as they rise to the surface. Fry doughnuts on each side until golden brown. Remove from hot oil, to drain on a wire rack. Dip doughnuts into the glaze while still hot, and set onto wire racks to drain off excess.
- Put flour, sugar, margarine, salt and eggs into a bowl and start mixing.
- Add yeast, vanilla and then water and mix for 10-15mins.
- After dough is adequately developed leave it to rest for 10mins.
- Spread dough onto sheet and shape into desired donut sizes using a donut cutter or an improvised equivalent.
- The shaped dough is then placed on trays and covered with a clean towel for 30-60 minutes.
- Deep fry the doughnuts in cooking oil till golden brown.
- Allow them to cool,then aside prepare your chocolate (microwave it)..
- Dip the doughnuts,then dip in another sprinkles bowl..
Keep a cookie sheet or tray under racks for easier clean up. Make glaze: In a large bowl, whisk together milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla until. For generations, Krispy Kreme has been serving delicious doughnuts and coffee. Stop by for an Original Glazed doughnut or other variety paired with a hot or iced coffee. A number of factors may affect the actual nutrition values for each product and, as such Krispy Kreme Doughnuts cannot guarantee the nutrition information provided on this site is perfect.