Indian Style Macaroni. This macaroni recipe is a tasty pasta made Indian style with onions, tomatoes and Indian spices. Whenever I make any Pasta recipe, I always try to add some vegetables to it. The addition of veggies makes the pasta more wholesome and adds some crunch too.
A true fusion recipe of Italian macaroni pasta enrobed in Indian flavours. Here is a twist on Italian Macaroni pasta with Indian style masala flavours. Perfect for a meal or any time snack for young & kids. #masalamacaroni #masala #pasta #snacks #KKitchen #KunalKapurRecipes #ChefKunal #kunalkapoor #kunalkapur #chef. You can have Indian Style Macaroni using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Style Macaroni
- Prepare 200 gms / or 2 Cups of Macaroni.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s of Other ingredients for making Macaroni recipe–.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions–finely chopped.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes–finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetables– Capsicum, carrot, beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 2_3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2– 3 of Garlic Pods_ finely Chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp or as per your choice of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
It is a simple yet delicious pasta recipe that has an Indian taste to it. To make it, macaroni is boiled and then sautéed along with ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, capsicum, beans, carrots, and peas. Masala macaroni is a mouthwatering pasta recipe cooked in traditional Indian way with select spice powders or masalas. The boiled macaroni is tossed with onion,toamato, ginger, garlic and garam masala and served hot garnished with coriander= leaves.
Indian Style Macaroni instructions
- To begin making the Indian Style Masala Macaroni Recipe, get all the ingredients ready for cooking. Cut the vegetables and keep them ready..
- Cook the macaroni in boiling water, along with a little salt until al dente (firm yet cooked). Once done, drain the excess water and rinse the paste in cold water to prevent excess cooking. Toss the pasta in oil and keep aside.We do this, so the pasta does not stick to each and become lumpy..
- Heat oil in a wok or a kadai on medium heat. Add the garlic, onions, carrots, green chilli and capsicum. Then add green peas. Sprinkle some salt, cover the pan and saute on medium heat until the carrots are cooked through. Add all dry masalas and saute few minutes..
- Add the tomatoes and cooked few minutes.Then add red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, salt and saute few seconds. Then add the cooked macaroni, toss on high heat until the macaroni pasta gets well coated with the masala..
- Add chilli flakes, mix herbs and cheese, mix well. Check the salt and spices and adjust to taste. Once done, stir in the chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat. Serve hot..
A true fusion recipe of Italian macaroni pasta enrobed in Indian flavours. Masala pasta recipe – Indian style flavorful & delicious masala pasta that will be your new favorite! It is kids' friendly & can be packed even in lunch box or served as an after school snack. It also makes for a quick dinner for your entire family. This pasta recipe is made in Indian style using spices & herbs used in.