My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots. The Best Healthy Hamburger Steak Recipes on Yummly Oven-Roasted Flank Steak Yummly. add potatos, carrots and water, Bring to a boil. I add extra carrots and just log them after so I can have a full cup of carrots Healthy Hamburger Steak Ingredients.
In a large skillet, at medium heat, brown the patties on both sides. Sometimes, it's a challenge to come up with a way to prepare them that satisfies both his love of ground beef and my love of variety! Try this recipe of simple ingredients and enjoy a different take on a ground beef patty, tonight. You can cook My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots
- Prepare of Hamburgers:.
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef.
- It’s 2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of Panko.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of For the glazed carrot:.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need of For the hamburer sauce:.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) in a 1:1 ratio Tonkatsu sauce, ketchup.
- Prepare 100 ml of The cooking liquid from the glazed carrots.
Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. See just how easy this is to make at home. You'll find the printable recipe at the bottom of the instructions.
My Husband's Recipe for Healthy Hamburger Steaks with Carrots step by step
- Make the glazed carrots: Slice the carrot into rounds, and simmer slowly in a small pan. Reserve the cooking liquid..
- Make the hamburgers: Chop the onion finely and sauté in butter until well browned. Grate the carrot in the meantime..
- Put the onion, carrot, ground beef, eggs, and panko in a bowl and knead together. Add salt and pepper halfway through, and keep kneading. When the meat mixture comes together, form into patties..
- Spread oil in a pan. When it's hot, add the hamburger patties and brown one side over high heat. When it has browned, turn over and brown the other side..
- When both sides of the hamburgers are browned, add enough water to cover 1/4 of the thickness of the hamburgers. Cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- When the hamburgers have a bouncy texture on both sides, turn the heat off and take them out..
- Make the hamburger sauce: Wash the burnt bits out of the pan. Add the glazed carrot cooking liquid, tonkatsu (or Japanese Worcestershire-style) sauce and ketchup, and simmer until thickened..
- Serve: Put the hamburgers on serving plates, add plenty of sauce, and put the glazed carrots on the side..
- This is a variation using the hamburger mixture I made in advance. It's a yakiniku sauce flavored soboro rice bowl..
It's an old favorite, southern style, comfort. You can use soy sauce or worcestershire sauce. I substitute whichever I have on hand. Green bell peppers can be substituted for the red, but my husband has less problems with indigestion when I use the red. These healthy hamburger recipes are the perfect makeover for your favorite ground beef dish.